AAPNA is developed Fellowship in Ayurveda for Registered Ayurvedic Professionals
We need your support and feedback to develop fellowships in ayurveda.
Benefits of Fellowships in Ayurveda:
- Earning a fellowship from AAPNA represents a significant professional achievement.
- Being an AAPNA fellow makes an important statement about professional competence that is recognized by professional organizations and the public.
- Be listed in AAPNA’s directory of Fellows in Ayurveda search engine, which will be accessible on the AAPNA website.
- Be eligible to participate in board examination development activities.
- Be eligible to serve on AAPNA’s academic, clinical, and research committees.
- Be eligible to serve on the AAPNA Board Development Committee for appointment to the AAPNA Board as a Professional Member.
AAPNA fellowship allows to:
To proudly designate themselves as a “Fellow of American Ayurveda” from AAPNA in USA according to the credential(s) earned, and to use one or more of the following designations:
- Fellow of American Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant (F.A.A.L.C)
- Fellow of American Ayurvedic Practitioners (F.A.A.P.)
- Fellow of American Advanced Ayurvedic Practitioners (F.A.A.A.P.)
- Fellow of American Master Ayurvedic Specialists (F.A.M.A.S.)
- Fellow of American Pancha Karma Therapists (F.A.P.K.T.)
- Fellow of American Ayurvedic Food Consultants (F.A.A.F.C.)
- Fellow of American Ayurvedic Herbalists (F.A.A.H.)
- Fellow of American Ayurvedic Pharmacist (F.A.A.Ph.)
- Fellow of American Ayurvedic Yoga Therapists (F.A.A.Y.T.)
- Fellow of American Ayurvedic Spa Therapists (F.A.A.S.T.)
- Fellow of American Ayurvedic Psychology Consultant (F.A.A.P.C.)
- Fellow of American Ayurvedic Marma Therapist (F.A.A.M.T.)
- Fellow of American Ayurvedic Aroma Therapist (F.A.A.A.T.)
- Fellow of American Ayurvedic Polarity Therapist (F.A.A.P.T.)
- Fellow of American Vastu Consultant (F.A.V.C.)
- Fellow of American Vedic Astrologer (F.A.V.A.)
Criteria for Fellowships:
Registered ayurvedic professionals must submit a minimum of 1000 words article / clinical case study / research papers for peer review. Upon approval, candidates will be awarded fellowship(s) in their respective field(s). The articles / clinical case studies / research papers will be posted on the AAPNA website.
Fellowship Peer Review Experts:
- JLN Sastry, BAMS, MD-Ayu, PhD-Ayu – New Delhi, India
- G. Prabhakar Rao, BAMS, MD-Ayu, PhD-Ayu – New Delhi, India
- Satyanarayana Dornala, BAMS, MD-Ayu, PhD-Ayu, MA (Psychology) – New Delhi, India
- Venkata Narayana Joshi, BAMS, MD-Ayu, PhD-Ayu, RMAS – London, United Kingdom
- Ranvir Pahwa, PhD, RAC – Saskatoon, Canada
- Rammohan Rao, PhD, CAS, RAAP – California, USA
- Shekhar Annambhotla, BAMS, MD-Ayu, LMT, ERYT, RMAS – Pennsylvania, USA
- Suresh Swarnapuri, BAMS, MD-Ayu, RMAS – Ireland, Croatia
- Ram Tamang, BAMS, California, USA
- Pratibha Shah, BAMS, MD-Ayu, MPH – Massachusetts, USA
- Ashlesha Raut, BAMS, MD-Ayu, NC – Illinois, USA
- Jayarajan Kodikannath, BSc, BAMS, RAAP, Director, Kerala Ayurveda Academy, California, USA
- Paul Dugliss, MD, RAC – Maine, Director, New World Ayurveda, Maine,USA
- Anupama Kizhakkeveettil, BAMS, MAOM, PhD (C) – California, USA
- Jayagopal Parla, BAMS, MD-Ayu, MAOM (C) – California, USA
- Prashanth Shivarudraiah, BAMS, MD-Ayu, PhD-Ayu, RMAS, Director, ARTH – Ayurvedic Health Center, Bangalore, India
- Vijay Jain, MD, FCCP, RAAP, Medical Director, Amrit Yoga Institute, Salts Springs, Florida, USA
- Ajit Singh, BAMS, Director, Planet Ayurveda, Oakland, New Zealand
- Nitin Shah, BAMS, MD-Ayu, Director, Goodlife Ayurveda, Toronto, Canada
- Tanuja Nesari, BAMS, MD-Ayu, PhD-Ayu, Academic Director, Shri Bramha Prakash Charak Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Dabur Khera, New Delhi, India
- Jageswar Nath Mishra, PhD-Ayu, Chair, Global AYUSH Council and Secreatary, Bharat Seva Sansthan, Lucknow, India