AAPNA – PROFESSIONAL AYURVEDIC CONTINUING EDUCATIONAL (PACE) PROFIVERS
Professional Ayurvedic Continuing Education (PACE) plays a critical role in Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America, Inc. (AAPNA)’s re-certification program. All Registered Ayurvedic Professionals can eligible to apply for Professional Ayurvedic Continuing Education (PACE) providers at their respective level of Registration. All Registered Ayurvedic Professionals are required to have yearly minimum 40 hours Professional Ayurvedic Continuing Education (PACE) for renewal of their registration. This ensures that registered ayurvedic professionals will receive quality instruction of the highest standards.
Approved Professional Ayurvedic Continuing Education (PACE) Providers Code of Conduct and Agreement
As an applicant for approval, I/our organization agree(s) to:
1. Provide accurate information to the AAPNA in all transactions to the best of our knowledge.
2. Assure that course credits are awarded only to AAPNA Registered Ayurvedic Professionals who successfully complete the course according to the published requirements.
3. Conduct the operations and programs in an ethical manner that respects the rights and worth of the clients we serve.
4. Use and display the provider statement and logo according to the AAPNA requirements.
5. Furnish requested information, work cooperatively with the AAPNA and pay fees in a timely manner.
6. Accept that the AAPNA audits courses for purposes of compliance with the criteria.
7. After due review and comment period, abide by any revisions of the criteria or inform the AAPNA of any intention to withdraw Continuing Education Provider.
8. Maintain compliance with the AAPNA’s Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice and policies and procedures.
9. Adhere to the AAPNA criteria/standards or relinquish the AAPNA approval status after due process.
10. Report to the AAPNA within thirty (30) days any major organizational or program change that impacts the operation of the administrative unit on which provider approval is based.
AAPNA Approved Professional Ayurvedic Continuing Education (PACE) providers from Various Countries