“AYURVEDA & YOGA”
Conference Committee Members
Shekhar Annambhotla, BAMS, MD-Ayu, LMT, RAS
Shanmugamurthy Lakshmanan, Ph.D.
Ashlesha Raut, BAMS, MD-Ayu, RAS, HHP, NC
This conference is solely for educational purposes. This conference is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
IMPORTANT CONFERENCE LINKS
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Founder, Art of Living Foundation
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is a humanitarian leader, spiritual teacher and an ambassador of peace. His vision of a stress-free, violence-free society has united millions of people the world over through service projects and the courses of The Art of Living Foundation.
Dr. Bhavani Prakash & Prakash Rao, New Jersey, USA
Dr. Bhavani Prakash is a practicing physician and a passionate musician. She is not a mere dilettante, but a master of all three of Vocal music, Veena and the Flute, the oldest and long-standing music traditions of India. Hailing from a musical family, Bhavani is an A-grade artist of All India Radio and Doordarshan, Chennai. She has vocal CD albums and instrumental CD’s to her credit. Bhavani won the All India Radio National Award at the age of 17, the Ambujam Krishnan Award for being adjudged one of the Best Artists at the age of 21 by the Music Academy, Madras, ‘The Best Concert Award’ at 21 years of age from Sri Krishna Gana Sabha, Madras, and a Life Achievement Award in May 2013. Bhavani has given about 1250 concerts in various parts of India, Singapore , Mauritius, French island Reunion, and the US. Bhavani teaches vocal, veena and flute to aspiring students, and in each, she has students who have become performers. Prakash Rao had his initial training in mridangam from K. Sudarshanaacharyulu, uncle of the Hyderabad Brothers. Since 1982, he has been a student of one of the greatest exponents of Mridangam Sri Vellore Ramabhadran. He has received advanced training also from Sri Umayalapuram Sivaraman and the Late Kanjira V. Nagarajan.
Shekhar Annambhotla, Founder & President, AAPNA
Shekhar Annambhotla Founder & President of AAPNA, USA, is a classically trained Registered Ayurvedic Specialist, licensed integrative massage therapist, registered yoga teacher, certified pranic healer and certified reiki healer, has been practicing and teaching Ayurveda worldwide since 1988. His passion and love for Ayurveda fuels his vision for the development and growth of Ayurveda, including creating and implementing high quality Ayurvedic education and training programs in the west. It is AAPNA’s mission to bring Ayurveda to the forefront of healing arts. With your support and encouragement, Ayurveda will be accepted and integrated as a key complementary science to modern health care.
John Reed, M.D. M.B.A., M.P.H., President, WISE, Maryland, USA
Guest of Honor:
John H. Reed, M.D., MBA, MPH is president of the World Institute for Scientific Exploration (WISE), and a physician practicing in Baltimore, Maryland, specializing in preventive medicine. WISE is an IRS tax exempt, non-profit organization whose primary mission is to conduct and promote groundbreaking scientific research and investigations in countries worldwide on alternative and traditional medicine therapies, such as Ayurvedic Medicine, scientific anomalies, consciousness and parapsychology, ancient science and technology, and unexplained phenomena of all kinds. WISE has over 10 major programs and benefits for its Research Associates. One of WISE’s top priority programs is to identify, digitize, and preserve books, periodicals, archival materials, and collections on the above subjects, and to provide a global platform through the WISE Wiki and the WISE Digital library, whereby such materials can be made freely available to researchers worldwide. WISE provides access to 215 full-text journal titles on the above subjects, several of which focus on Ayurvedic medicine and are available in the Biomedical section of the WISE Digital Library.
Acharya David Frawley, New Mexico, USA
Keynote Presentation on The Interrelationship and Continuity of Veda, Raja Yoga and Ayurveda
Acharya David Frawley (Pandit Vamadeva Shastri) is an unusual western born knowledge-holder in the Vedic tradition. He carries many special Vedic ways of knowledge (vidyas), which he passes on to students. In India, Vamadeva is recognized as a Vedacharya (Vedic teacher), a Vaidya (Ayurvedic doctor and teacher), Jyotishi (Vedic astrologer), Puranic (Vedic historian), a Hindu acharya (Hindu religious teacher), and a Raja Yogi.In India, Vamadeva’s translations and interpretations of the ancient Vedic teachings have been given great acclaim in both spiritual and scholarly circles. In America he is best known as a teacher and practitioner of Ayurvedic medicine and of Vedic astrology (Jyotish) and has done pioneering work on both these subjects, helping produce educational material and establish a number of important organizations and institutions. Vamadeva is director of the American Institute of Vedic Studies that offers training programs in Ayurvedic medicine, Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy, and Vedic astrology that have been taken by more than five thousand people worldwide. He has taught at the main Yoga and Ayurveda centers in the West and at many locations in India, Europe and South America. Currently he is specially aligned with Kerala Ayurveda and with the Chopra Center University.Vamadeva is the author of more than thirty books available in twenty languages worldwide. His notable titles include Yoga and Ayurveda, Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound, Ayurvedic Healing, Ayurvedic Astrology, and Vedantic Meditation. He has also done several scholarly books of translations and interpretations from the Rigveda and studies of ancient history.
Yogini Shambhavi Chopra, New Mexico, USA
Keynote Presentation on Yogic Art of Restorative Healing
Yogini Shambhavi Chopra is one of the most important and dynamic women teachers of the deeper aspects of Yoga coming out of India today. Her teachings are rooted in the ancient traditions of Bhakti Yoga, Shakti Sadhana, Ayurveda, Jyotisha (Vedic Astrology), and Mantra Yoga. She is noted for her clear, direct, and uncompromising expression, and her ability to inspire seekers from every walk of life. She unfolds the bliss of well-being through Vedic Upaya, rituals, mantra and meditation, drawing one to the deeper ‘Yogic Reality’, awakening the universal Shakti power within us. Shambhavi has been honored with the Jyotisha Visharada by CVA for her insightful contributions and teachings in Vedic Astrology. As co-director of the American Institute of Vedic Studies (www.vedanet.com), Santa Fe NM, she joins Pandit Vamadeva Shastri (David Frawley) in his international teaching work in Yoga, Ayurveda, Vedic astrology, and Vedic Studies. Shambhavi offers personal consultations in Vedic astrology internationally, guiding one to connect with the Shakti of the planets, drawing in the divine grace into our lives. She has authored two books on the Mother Goddess -Yogini Unfolding the Goddess Within, Yogic Secrets of the Dark Goddess and two special CDs of chants and mantras-Yogini Bhava Shakti Mantras Invoke the Divine Within and Jyotir Bhava Shakti Mantras for the Nine Planets.
Yogi Amrit Desai, Florida, USA
Keynote Presentation on Yogic Healing
Yogi Amrit Desai Yogi Amrit Desai is recognized as one of the pioneers of the authentic teachings of yoga in the West. He was born in Halol in Gujurat, India in 1932, and in 1947 he met his teacher, Babuji, who had come to Halol to teach. He immediately became a disciple of the master, and has followed his teachings ever since. After studying engineering and then teaching high school in India, the young Amrit Desai arrived in America in February 1960, initially to study art. But his spiritual mission drove him to begin teaching yoga, and that rapidly became his true life’s work. He was one of the earliest of the wave of Indian “gurus” who came to the U.S., and is the last living master from that initial wave. Gurudev has been honored for following in the footsteps of many of the great spiritual Masters such as Paramahansa Yogananda, the renowned author of Autobiography of a Yogi, and Swami Vivekenanda, who founded the World Religious Parliament in India 1893. This prestigious organization has bestowed recognition to only five spiritual teachers who have played significant roles in disseminating the ancient heritage of India worldwide. In 1986 they honored Gurudev with the title Jagadacharya, World Teacher. He has also been recognized with titles including Doctor of Yoga and the Vishwa Yoga Ratna, awarded by the President of India.
Shunya Pratichi Mathur, California, USA
Keynote Presentation on Ayurvedic Psychology
Acharya ‘Shunya’ Pratichi Mathur is an Ayurveda teacher and pioneer in reviving the Gurukula System of Education in Ayurveda and allied Vidyas of Yoga and Vedanta through Vedika Global, Inc., a non-profit foundation promoting Ayurvedic education, charitable clinics and community offerings. Acharya Shunya gained her knowledge of classical Ayurveda from over 14 years of rigorous training in a classical Gurukulam in the holy city of Ayodhya, India. Today, Acharya Shunya is an internationally known authority in the field of classical Ayurveda and the living tradition of Gurukula education. A well-known healer and master teacher, Acharya Shunya is co-chair to the International Delegates Assembly of the World Ayurveda Foundation and President of the California Association of Ayurvedic Medicine. She received the Nalanda Award for Excellence in Ayurvedic Education in USA and the Mother Padmavati International Ayurveda Award by the Indian Institute of Medicine in 2010. Her work has been featured in the San Francisco Chronicle and Yoga Journal, along with other national and international publications.
Vivek Shanbhag, California, USA
Keynote Presentation on Ayurveda & Yoga User’s Manual
Vivek Shanbhag, BAMS, MD-Ayurveda, ND, California, USA is a Licensed Naturopathic Doctor, Ayurvedic Practitioner, professor & author. He is the Founder & Director of Natural Medicine Clinic, Academy & Wellness Spa with 3 Bay Area locations in San Jose, Mountain View & Los Gatos. He specializes in treatment of all acute & chronic diseases by integrating Ayurveda, Naturopathic Medicine & Yoga. He is an adjunct faculty member of Bastyr University in Seattle, MMI College of Ayurveda in Watsonville and Vedika Global in Emeryville. He is a member of the Board of Directors of California Association of Ayurvedic Medicine. He serves on the Advisory Boards of Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America, Light on Ayurveda Journal and Japan Ayurveda Association. He is the best-seller author of “Beginner’s Introduction to Ayurveda” by Keats Publishing. For more than 30 years, he successfully ran various Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy institutions in USA, Japan & India. During 2002-2009, he served on the Board of Directors of National Ayurvedic Medical Association. During 1985-88 he was the Head of the Ayurvedic Research Institute, Pune. In 1988, Dr. Shanbhag was awarded the prestigious I.I.M. Gold Medal for his MD-Ayurveda Research Thesis. In 2008, International Academy of Ayurveda Physicians honored him with the Vishwa Ayurveda Ratna Award. In 2010, he won the Award for Excellence in Ayurvedic Teaching by the Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America. In 2013, he won the Award for Excellence in Ayurvedic Practice by the Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America. He is a sought after speaker and has delivered keynote addresses at more than 200 professional conferences worldwide.
Ayurveda & Yoga are User’s Manuals & Maintenance Schedules for LIFE (60 minutes presentation – 1.0 CE for Self-Care)
The complimentary sciences of ayurveda and yoga together help us balance our inner energies and create optimum wellness of our body, mind and spirit. They consider each of us as a unique individual with a unique mind-body type (Prakruti) which is determined during conception. They assist us in creating a comprehensive wellness plan personalized for our unique physiology and our specific health conditions or imbalances (Vikruti). They help us in improving health, restoring balance, promoting healing and longevity. Ayurveda & yoga help us in improving both quality and quantity of life by adding life to years and years to life. To achieve this, Ayurveda uses natural and personalized nutrition, culinary herbs, daily and seasonal health routines, and cleansing and rejuvenating therapies, including aroma, music and massage therapy, etc. Yoga improves quality and quantity of life by using the eight steps of Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahar, Dharana, Dhyan and Samadhi. The most important Ayurvedic approaches for improving both quality and quantity of life are Dinacharya, which is daily health routine and Ritucharya, which is seasonal health routine. Dinacharya includes detailed guidelines regarding the time to go to bed, time to wake up, morning ablutions, oral hygiene, care of eyes-ears-nose-throat, care of skin-hair-nails, exercise & stretches, breathing, focusing and relaxation techniques, time and ingredients of meals, etc. Ritucharya helps to maintain year-round health by adapting to seasonal changes. When a season changes, our metabolism changes, and the needs of our bodies and minds change. Ritucharya helps us to balance the seasonal changes through natural cleansing and adjusting our diet and lifestyle to maintain optimum health. Yoga teaches us to discipline our personal and social behavior, our posture, our breath, our senses, our focus and our purpose of life. Both ayurveda & yoga work for health and life just like the user’s manuals and maintenance schedules work for machines. Ayurveda & yoga enable us to stay healthy & happy and to avoid imbalances and sorrows. Ayurveda & yoga are the keys to longevity. This presentation will focus on how to follow ayurveda & yoga in modern times. Attention will be paid to making ayurveda & yoga easy to understand, follow and practice. This lecture is beneficial in helping holistic health professionals in their own self-care/wellness regimens.
Suhas Kshirsagar, California, USA
Keynote Presentation on Ayurveda & Yoga for Blissful Mind
Suhas Kshirsagar, BAMS, MD-Ayurved, California, USA is an internationally recognized leader in the ancient science of Ayurvedic Medicine, which emphasizes a comprehensive, whole-body approach to health. He is an accomplished Ayurvedic specialists, who has traveled worldwide popularizing Ayurveda, setting up clinics, training health professionals and has provided Ayurvedic consultations for thousands of his clients. In addition to his active practice at his clinic in Santa Cruz, California, Suhas travels extensively around the world teaching Ayurveda, designing courses and curriculum, consulting with high-profile health and wellness corporations, and sharing the stage with other pioneering figures such as Drs. Deepak Chopra, Tony Robbins and Wayne Dyer. He is one of the few Ayurvedic practitioners in the USA who practices Medical Astrology. Suhas is a keynote speaker and faculty member at several Ayurvedic institutions worldwide.
Ayurveda & Yoga for a Blissful Mind (60 minutes presentation. 1.0 CE for Self-Care.)
The core of Ayurvedic Healing is to offer complete Mind-Body healing. Emotional counseling, uplifting words, inner wisdom, developing greater mental resilience, and striving to become a better human being is the very basis of Sattvavajaya and Daiva Vyapashraya Chikitsa. Yoga, ayurveda and vedantic wisdom can be effectively used to develop the most important skills to cope with the challenges of human life. We need to understand the strength of these ancient Vedic concepts in the light of modern scientific research. This lecture is beneficial in helping holistic health professionals in their own self-care/wellness regimens.
CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Blessings and Inauguration Speech by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- 3-day multi-track events
- 7 Keynote Presentations
- 15 general lectures on Ayurveda & Yoga
- 20 workshops on various topics of Ayurveda & Yoga Therapies
- 10 workshops on Morning Meditation, Yoga, and Chanting
- Special 90-minutes presentation by Legally Mine
- Sattvic Vegetarian Meals
- 20 hours CEUs Certificate toward AAPNA membership renewal
- Networking with ayurveda, yoga, integrative health professionals
Keynote Presentations (Main Hall)
- Keynote Presentation by Acharya David Frawley (Pandit Vamadeva Shastri), New Mexico, USA
- Keynote Presentation by Yogini Shambhavi Chopra, New Mexico, USA
- Keynote Presentation by Yogi Amrit Desai, Florida, USA
- Keynote Presentation by Shunya Pratichi Mathur, California, USA
- Keynote Presentation by Vivek Shanbhag, California, USA – Ayurveda & Yoga are User’s Manuals & Maintenance Schedules for LIFE
- Keynote Presentation by Suhas Kshirsagar, California, USA – Ayurveda & Yoga for Blissful Mind
Supporting Non-Profit Organizations
- Art of Living Foundation
- SKY Foundation (World Community Service Center)
- American Hindu World Service
- California Ayurvedic Medical Association
- Amrit Yoga Institute
Supporting Educational Institutions
- Southern California University of Health Sciences, California, USA
- American University of Complementary Medicine, California, USA
- Vedika Global, Inc.California, USA
- New World Ayurveda, Maine, USA
- Amrit Yoga Institute, Florida, USA
- American University of Complementary Medicine, California, USA
- Kerala Ayurveda Academy, California, USA
Main Conference Hall Presentations & Presenters:
- Ayurvedic approach to pharmacogenomics – Padmaja Mummineni, PhD – Maryland, USA
- Formless to Form and Form to Formless- Yoga sub-atomical transformation – Shanmugamurthy Lakshmanan, PhD, Massachusetts, USA
- Mantras – A Significant Chikitsa in Ayurveda – Dhanada Kulkarni, BAMS, RAS, Texas, USA
- Ayurvedic & Yoga Practitioners: How to Attract a Steady Flow of Clients, Without Having to Do As Much Marketing – Chen Yen, PharmD, Arizona, USA
- Interconnected Perception- A way to Blissfulness & Enlightenment – Jagdish Kohli, PhD, California, USA
- Ayurvedic Eugenics – Seeding for Optimal Health – Ashlesha Raut, BAMS, MD-Ayu, Illinois, USA
- The Art of Karma Yoga – Desire Management – Radjendirane Codandaramane, B.Tech. California, California, USA
- Utilizing Medicolegal Tools: The Key to Lawsuit Prevention and Tax Reduction – Art McOmbar,B.A., Legally Mine, Inc. California, USA
- Effective role of ayurveda and yoga on compression caused brain tumor (optic chiasma) and its rehabilitation – Suresh Swarnapuri, BAMS, MD-Ayu, Cork City, Ireland
- Identification of God alone can lead to unification of Beings – Professor Ravindra Kannan, North Carolina, USA
- Naadi Pariksha (Pulse Diagnosis) – Thomas Mitchell, D.C., North Carolina, USA
- A holistic approach to the management of depression-migraine complex – a case study – Pratibha Shah, BAMS, MD-Ayu, MPH, Massachusetts, USA
- Netra (Eye) Yoga – Manisha Kshirsagar, BAMS, DY & A, California, USA
- Importance of Satvik Diet in Modern Times – Harpinder Kaur Bhohi, M.B.A., Pennsylvania, USA
- Physical, Psychological and Metaphysical understanding of PRANA for enhancing Yoga Practice, Health And Wellbeing – Jaya Gopal Parla, BAMS, MD-Ayu, MAOM, California, USA
- Role of Ayurveda and Yoga in Promoting Digestive Health – Anupama Kizhakkeveettil, BAMS, MAOM, LAc., Ph.D (C), California, USA
- Achieving Optimal Wellness with Holistic Approaches – Samina Ahmad, M.B.B.S., New York, USA
- The Power of breathing: yogic practices, an Ayurvedic point of view & some useful applications – Linda Gobindoss, Guadeloupe
- Impact of Consciousness on Mind and Body – Professor. Hans Choudhry, Edison, New Jersey, USA
- Ayurvedic Psychology – Pragyparadha, the language of emotions. The mechanisms by which the awareness of awareness itself, rebalances our psychophysiology, Carlo Monsanto, M.S., R.A.Psy. Florida, USA
- Effects of Yogic Breathing on Brain and Behavior – Dara Ghahremani, Ph.D. Associate Professor, University of California Los Angeles, (UCLA), Los Angeles, California USA
- Healing as a Writing Coach: Using Vedic Practices to Dissolve a Client’s Stress – Elizabeth Herman, Ph.D., Illinois, USA
- Yoga as a Therapeutic Tool: An Overview of Current Status – Ram P. Agarwal, Ph.D., Florida, USA
2-hour Workshop Presentations & Presenters:
- Green Therapies (GT) and Good Living Practices (GLP) – Rammohan Rao, PhD, California, USA
- Turyatita and Trika Navigation – Juanita Manis, ERYT, Georgia, USA
- Five Elements & Nine Planets Meditation (Panchamahabhutas and Nava Grahas) – Priadeep Shunmugam, B. Tech, New Jersey, USA
- Sustainability and Adaptation of Ayurveda in the West – Vishnu Dass, BA, LMT, USA
- Ayurveda as Yoga Therapy – Vijay Jain, MD, Florida, USA
- Vastu & Vibrational Meditation – Manjul Kant Dwivedi, PhD – Lucknow, India
- Wellness through Acupressure – Ancient science and wisdom of India – Prema Mysore, M.Com, C.P.A., Minnesota, USA
- Healing Light Yoga Therapy – Paul Dugliss, MD, Maine, USA
- Ojas Enhancement and Simplified Kundalini Yoga – Priyatarssini Balamurugen, BAMS, D.N.Y.S., New Jersey, USA
- Mechanics of Movement and Its Impact on Human Biofield – Richaritha Gundlapalli, MD, FAAP, Texas, USA
- TAPASYA~ The Trinity of Agni, Prana, Ayurveda, Soma and YogA – Indu Arora, ERYT, RAC, Illinois, USA
- Yoga of Marma and Acupressure for Multidimensional analysis and Synergistic Healing – Amitabh Gumman, BAMS, MPH, PhD – Oklahoma, USA
- The Art of Self Healing – Healer Baskar, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Simplified Kundalini Yoga (SKY) Exercises – Sundar Kaliyaperumal, New Jersey, USA
- Planetary Yoga: Using Hatha Yoga to Remedy Planetary Afflictions and Imbalances – Barry Rosen, Iowa, USA
- Clinical integration of Ayurveda and Yoga in the management of chronic degenerative disorders – Jayarajan Kodikannath, Bsc., BAMS, RAS, California, USA
- Experience the True Yoga by Energizing and Healing Your Chakras – Satya Kalra, California, USA
- The Science of Happiness – Amit Gupta, M.D, Antalya, Turkey & New York, USA
- Connecting Yoga and Ayurveda seamlessly into Western models of care – Lissette Holland, PT, DPT, ERYT/PRYT, North Carolina, USA
Morning Meditation, Chanting & Yoga :
- Chanting & Meditation for Optimum Health and Wellness – Ravindra Khadilkar, BAMS, Pune, India
- Hrid Guha Dhyan ~Meditate in the cave of your heart with Indu- Indu Arora, ERYT, RAC, PhD(C), Illinois, USA
- Mantra, Mudra, Meditation – Kathleen Lohr, LMT, Ayurvedic Practitioner, Texas, USA
- Pranayama, Yoga and Mediation to Balance the Doshas – Nancy A. Smith, LMT, RAC, New Jersey, USA
- Anandam Meditation – Satya Kalra, California, USA
- Accessing the Inner Healer, Purusha, the Source of Pranic Intelligence – Neva Ingalls, Maryland, USA
- Dosha Balancing Yoga – Lucia Jones, North Carolina, USA
- Introduction to Sri Sri Yoga – Sejal Shah, BHMS, North Carolina, USA
- Heart Chakra Yoga and Meditation – Ana Maria Lugo, RYT, Virginia, USA
Informed Disclaimer & Disclaimer of Warranties
By using this web site, you signify your agreement to the following conditions of use (“Conditions of Use”). Please read these Conditions of Use carefully before using this web site. ASSOCIATION OF AYURVEDIC PROFESSIONALS OF NORTH AMERICA, INC. may at any time revise these Conditions of Use by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Conditions of Use to which you are bound.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ASSOCIATION OF AYURVEDIC PROFESSIONALS OF NORTH AMERICA, INC. is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety, or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, or the ability of buyers to buy items. ASSOCIATION OF AYURVEDIC PROFESSIONALS OF NORTH AMERICA, INC. cannot ensure that any buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. Because we are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you understand and agree that ASSOCIATION OF AYURVEDIC PROFESSIONALS OF NORTH AMERICA, INC. liability will be limited as described in this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER ASSOCIATION OF AYURVEDIC PROFESSIONALS OF NORTH AMERICA, INC. NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THIS WEB SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, IF ANY, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OUR NEGLIGENCE BY ACT OR OMISSION, OR OUR WILLFUL CONDUCT, EVEN IF ASSOCIATION OF AYURVEDIC PROFESSIONALS OF NORTH AMERICA, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THIS WEB SITE OR THIRD PARTY WEB PAGES. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES. LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL ASSOCIATION OF AYURVEDIC PROFESSIONALS OF NORTH AMERICA, INC. TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO ASSOCIATION OF AYURVEDIC PROFESSIONALS OF NORTH AMERICA, INC. FOR PRODUCTS SOLD OR SERVICES RENDERED. ASSOCIATION OF AYURVEDIC PROFESSIONALS OF NORTH AMERICA, INC. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, BROWSING IN THE WEB SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THIS WEB SITE.